Oreo Ice Cream Cups!

by - 10.10.15










It's almost summer here in Australia. Which means it's finally

I C E  C R E A M  S E A S O N

I'm not picky when it comes to ice cream flavours. I can eat anything.
But not the ones with nuts in them. Soz.

Anyway. Here is a not-so-interesting list of my favourite ice cream FLAVOURS in the world:

Strawberry (or blueberry) Cheesecake
Cookie Dough
Vanilla
Cheese
Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Caramel
Cookies & Cream

So, if you know me personally (you really don't have to know me), or live around my area (living overseas is fine) and we happen to bump into each other (maybe in front of an ice cream shop or somewhere idk ben&jerry's is fine), then you know what to get me.

That's a clear list right there. Take a screenshot or copy and paste it - whichever you prefer. I'm just making your life less complicated.

So moving on, these ice cream cups are totes yummy and irresistible! This recipe is so easy to follow, make sure to watch my tutorial above!

Last but not least, make sure you have fun and don't be afraid to be a little messy.
It's fine!
I'm not there to help you clean up anyway.. hehe

I'm kidding.

Or not.

Don't forget to subscribe!


















INGREDIENTS

Ice Cream:
- Your chosen Ice Cream (make sure it's soft!)
- 1 1/2 cup crushed Oreos
- 2/3 cup melted butter

Topping (you can use whatever topping you want)
today I chose:
- mini marshmallows
- Maltesers
- crunchy malt balls
- icing sugar (sifted)
- chocolate syrup

Tools:
- sifter
- cupcake cups that you can peel off



Freezing Time:

1-2 hours (until it's frozen)


don't forget to subscribe! 
(oops.. already said that)

xx
ysabel

You May Also Like

0 comments