Red Velvet Cheesecake Cups!

by - 10.10.15








2 things that matter to me the most:

Cheesecakes and the colour Red.

1. I love cheesecakes because I love cheese.
2. Red isn't just a colour. To me, it screams power and confidence. And Sass. 

Anyway, moving on. 

Because of my daily obsession with cheesecakes and my love for the colour red (and also for those who craves for anything 'red velvety') I decided to make these cute little dare devils for us to demolish. 

Honestly, these little red cheesecake cups ain't bad at all! So easy to make too!

I suggest you to watch my tutorial first before heading to the Ingredients section below. 

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel!

Ya'll have fun baking and leave me some.

xx
ysabel







INGREDIENTS

Red Velvet Cheesecake:
- 1 bar Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened) 
- 395g Condensed milk
- 300ml thickening cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 packets of powdered gelatin (to mix with 1/4 cup water; boil)
- drops of red food colouring

Crust:
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup crushed chocolate biscuits 

Topping:
- whipped cream
- strawberry syrup
- whatever you want!

Tools:
- cupcake cases you can peel off
- electric/hand mixer
- small sauce pan
- small flat tool (or a spoon) that can fit inside the cupcake case

Freezing Time:
4 hours or more

You May Also Like

0 comments