Blueberry Cheesecake Cups!

by - 7.11.15







My colour of the month is Tiffany Blue and been currently obsessed with it!
So ever since then, I've been adding a few blue drops to almost anything I bake! A soft touch of this beautiful shade would definitely make your cakes even more fancy!



There are heaps of biscuits to choose from to make the crust. But personally, I think Graham Crackers are the best! 






My favourite part about baking these cheesecake cups is when I get to peel off the cupcake wrappers. So clean and posh!





Don't they look lovely?






INGREDIENTS

Cheesecake:
- 1 bar Philadelphia cream cheese
- 395g condensed milk
- 300ml thickening cream
- blue food colouring
- 2 packets of powdered gelatin
- 1/4 cup water

Base (crust):
- 1 cup crushed Graham crackers
- 1/3 cup of melted butter

Topping:
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries (blended)
- some blueberries
- crushed graham crackers
- whipped cream

Tools:
- cupcake cases (which you can peel off)
- baking tray
- blender or food processor
- electric or hand mixer





Don't forget to watch my tutorial! 
And Subscribe!

xx
ysabel







You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Ysabel! Thanks for the recipe. In you ingredient list, you put "2 packets of gelatin". How much is in each packet? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete