Valentine's Treats!

by - 9.2.16







February.. the month of love! 

Who said Valentine's Day is only for couples?!

Honestly, I'm not really the type of person who sends heart chocolates with a little cutie tootsie love note inside. Or the type who sends paper hearts and origamis. Or even the type who just says 'Happy Hearts Day! Here I'll give you a hug!'.

I don't even celebrate it. 
Although when I was still in high school, V Day was actually a big deal. Everyone made a fuss about it. We had a Hearts Day Program and the whole school was involved. And everyone (yes, even those single pringles at school) gave roses to their closest friends. And there I was thinking, 'should I buy roses... for me?'

But I'm no hater. I actually love the idea of Hearts Day. 
Appreciating love is a beautiful thing!

These homemade treats are the perfect gift to give for the people you love!
Watch my tutorial to see how I made these :)

xx ysabel <3







WHAT YOU'LL NEED

Heart Chocolate Pops:
- white chocolate melts
- red food gel 
- chosen sprinkles
- lollipop Sticks
- cute straws

Arrow Hearts:
- pretzels or malt sticks
- white chocolate melts
- red food gel

Tools:
- tray
- baking paper
- 2 piping bags

Freezing Time:
15-20 minutes


DIY Gift Box (match box)
You will need 2 A4 (260gsm) metallic papers










Please save these templates and print in A4
Simply follow the instructions found in the template
Templates from: www.swap-bot.com 


You May Also Like

0 comments