Chocolate Caramel Cake + Macarons

by - 29.9.16




FYI - this 10 dollar - for a pack of 12 macarons I bought from Woolies (my local grocery shop) ain't bad at all! Probably better than those pricey ones in the city! Trust me, it's chewy, tasty and will definitely save you tons of moola. Let's be real here, don't you think some macarons are waaay too over priced? But then if you think about it, almonds are pretty pricey as well - which is around $8 per 100g! (just in case you didn't know, almond is the main ingredient for these cute little babes). Fair enough! Pricey or not, everyone would still grab some!

(BTW, I will be posting a separate tutorial for my macarons. Stay tuned!)









INGREDIENTS

CHOC CARAMEL CAKE
2 cups flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup cocoa powder
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup oil
3 eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract

CARAMEL BUTTER CREAM
1/2 to 1 cup soft butter
3/4 cup caramel sauce
4 cups sifted icing sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract

TOPPINGS
Macarons
Caramel Sauce

BAKING 
180 C
30-35 mintues

Don't forget to watch my tutorial! 

y


You May Also Like

0 comments